Archive for August, 2007

KDE 4 translation

I have finally started translating KDE. That was my wish for a long time. But now I have the time to do it. I want to put Slovenian translation team, into first 20 🙂 ( we’re 27th now). It’s quite easy to translate. First you download a file. Then you put it through SMART. Then you diff the file from SMART with the original file, and for the last part, you go through the file in text editor, to select one of multiple SMART translations and to remove, text added by SMART.

Advertisements

Comments (2)

Fish fillets translation

I have got CVS commit acces for Fish fillets. This means that translations could be more up to date.

Leave a Comment

Fish-fillets

I have again started to translate Fish fillets. This time I plan to finish it. Because it is written in lua I have written a script that converts lua files to *pot files which are normally used  for translations. If anyone needs  the script  I ‘ll send it. It is in PHP and bash.

Leave a Comment