Archive for translation

KDE 4 translation

I have finally started translating KDE. That was my wish for a long time. But now I have the time to do it. I want to put Slovenian translation team, into first 20 🙂 ( we’re 27th now). It’s quite easy to translate. First you download a file. Then you put it through SMART. Then you diff the file from SMART with the original file, and for the last part, you go through the file in text editor, to select one of multiple SMART translations and to remove, text added by SMART.

Advertisements

Comments (2)

Fish fillets translation

I have got CVS commit acces for Fish fillets. This means that translations could be more up to date.

Leave a Comment

Fish-fillets

I have again started to translate Fish fillets. This time I plan to finish it. Because it is written in lua I have written a script that converts lua files to *pot files which are normally used  for translations. If anyone needs  the script  I ‘ll send it. It is in PHP and bash.

Leave a Comment

Frozen bubble 2

This week I made some final fixes to Frozen-bubble translation and today at 19 (UTC+2) frozen bubble was released with my translation. I am quite proud. 🙂 My next translated game will be SuperTux, because it is already translated around 97% I have to only translate the hardest strings.

Leave a Comment

Frozen bubble

I have finished translating frozen bubble and I have sent it back. I hope I’ll get some screenshots that I could see if translations are right ones.

Leave a Comment

Frozen bubble translation

I was just browsing around the web when I have found that Frozen bubble is asking for translations. I have sent the mail, and I have already got back mail with pot file. I am currently translating it in slovenian. I hope I’ll finish until 1. 9 because school starts then :S.

Leave a Comment

SuperTux translation

Today I have done svn up again for SuperTux and translate some strings, and with others changed the status from fuzzy to translated. Now the number of all strings is exactly 200. I have translated 198 (99%) with fuzzy strings included and 183 (91,50%) with fuzzy strings excluded, so not much strings are keeping me from having 100% strings translated to Slovenian.

Comments (2)

Older Posts »